To access this data, specify the fuel type and source by setting the fuel and sourceDocumentation drill choices. The oxidation factor is represented by the oxidationFactor data item value. The original sources are as follows:
- ipcc: Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), 1997, Revised 1996 IPCC guidelines for national greenhouse gas inventories: Reference manual (Vol. 3). IPCC National Greenhouse Gas Inventory Program.
- environment canada: Environment Canada, 2004, Canada's greenhouse gas inventory 1990-2002. Ottawa: Environment Canada.
- epa climate leaders: United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA), 2003, Climate leaders greenhouse gas inventory protocol core module guidance - Draft June 2003, Washington, DC: United States Environmental Protection Agency.
- doe 1605b: United States Department of Energy (USDOE), 1994, Voluntary Reporting of Greenhouse Gases Program - General guidelines and supporting documents establishing the Voluntary Reporting of Greenhouse Gases Program, Appendix B, Table B1, Washington, DC: United States Department of Energy.
- epa ap-42: United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA), 1996, AP-42 emission factors for anthracite coal combustion - Supplement B, October 1996, Washington, DC: United States Environmental Protection Agency.
No profile items can be created using this category. It functions simply as a lookup reference.
|4DTAMUNMAZLX||coal, doe 1605b|
|4NDWLCYKP38V||coal, environment canada|
|FTQ7TDGJVB78||coal, epa ap-42|
|ETXZFCUN1SDC||coal, epa climate leaders|
|OVN62UA3EIB5||natural gas, doe 1605b|
|NZQTLVZCZB6C||natural gas, environment canada|
|8LWC0CZ97O17||natural gas, epa ap-42|
|U0LYYANOG93E||natural gas, epa climate leaders|
|T88UVWLGKISC||natural gas, ipcc|
|Y3ARALX1U2RQ||oil, doe 1605b|
|BLNB5DRS88PZ||oil, environment canada|
|RE4Y62TD4PXF||oil, epa ap-42|
|ECGXWZPE38O7||oil, epa climate leaders|